Human Resources Department
The Human Resources Department assists the Town and School Department by attracting, retaining and motivating high quality, customer-oriented employees. To accomplish this goal, the Human Resources Department’s major responsibilities and services are:
- Benefit Administration
- Data Management
- Employee Relations @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Labor Relations
- Policy Development
- Recruitment and Employment @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Salary Administration
- Training and Professional Development @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Town of Canton Travel Policy
During the Coronavirus Emergency 2020
Pursuant to Governor Baker’s Travel Order and this Policy, all travelers arriving in Massachusetts from out-of-state must self-quarantine for fourteen (14) days unless they are traveling from a lower-risk state. The Town is implementing this policy to enforce the requirements of the Travel Order and designate the procedures that employees must follow.
Due to the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Town reserves the right to amend this policy as necessary.
Please click here for the full policy.
Webinars from BCBS - Dealing with Stress and Anxiety
(for members and non-members)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is hosting a series of webinars aimed at helping those dealing with stress, anxiety and other extenuating issues brought on by the onset of Covid-19. Doctors will be leading the conversation surrounding the complexities of behavioral health during a crisis and how to access the appropriate resources that are available during these trying times. Register online at http://home.bluecrossma.com/bhseminar and you can submit questions before or during the session(s).
There are an assortment of dates and times being offered to accommodate varied schedules. Topics include:
- Back to School During COVID-19
- Dealing with Grief and Loss During COVID-19