Officially Designated Shelters
- Canton High School - 900 Washington Street (Primary)
- Galvin Middle School - 55 Pecunit Street (Secondary)
- Regional Shelters - Operated by the MEMA and Red Cross
In the event you and/or your family need to utilize the above shelters, bring with you if possible:
- 1 pillow per person
- 1 sleeping bag and 2 blankets per person
- Essential toilet articles, towels, toothpaste, etc.
To inquire if a shelter is operational or if you require transportation to a shelter, call Emergency Management.
For life-threatening emergencies please call in order:
- Fire Department: 781-828-1313
- Police Department: 781-821-5090
Electrical Power Problems
Fallen Trees, Limbs, Etc.
- Emergency Management: 781-575-6626
- Police: 781-821-5090
- Public Works: 781-821-5023
Utilities, Water, Gas, & Phone
Important Web Links