Street Lights

How to report a Streetlight Outage:

Town Employees, Police Departments, and/or Residents can call the DPW Dept. at (781) 821-5023 or email to:

Please provide the following information if possible:

• Problem (light outage, cycling off and on, light during the day, etc.)

• Street Light Pole Number

• Street Address closest to the Light Problem

• Cross Street nearest the Light Problem

• Callers Name and Phone Number (in case the driver cannot find outage)