If you choose to change any part of your coverage, you must do so during the Open Enrollment Period. You NEED to re-enroll in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for the healthcare and dependent care account.
Open Enrollment: May 9 - May 24, 2019
Open enrollment occurs during the month of May and is your annual opportunity to add or change medical, dental, life and/or disability plan(s), and add or drop eligible dependents from coverage. The only other opportunity you have to make these changes is when you experience a qualifying life event such as a birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, loss of coverage etc. If you are currently enrolled in a plan listed above and do not want to make any changes, you do not need to take any action.
During this Open Enrollment period you may:
- Enroll yourself and dependent(s) in a medical and/or dental coverage
- Change medical coverage, choosing between: Blue Cross and Blue Shield Blue New England (HMO) and Blue Care Elect (PPO)
- Change medical and/or dental election tier; select from individual or family coverage
- Terminate medical and/or dental coverage for yourself and dependent(s)
- Enroll or re-enroll in the Flexible Spending Account for July 1, 2019– June 30, 2020
- Apply for optional benefits: Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Cancer Insurance
- Update your beneficiary for your Life Insurance Policy(s)
- Update your address if you have recently moved
- Please return all completed forms to Human Resources no later than May 24, 2019
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback about our benefits program, please contact Jody Middleton at 781-821-2936, email@example.com or Meredith Hartling at 339-502-5727, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even send a fax to 781-575-6602.