- Boards & Committees
- Board of Trustee for Canton Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Canton Affordable Housing Trust
Canton Affordable Housing Trust
The purpose of the Trust is to provide for the preservation and creation of affordable and community housing in the Town of Canton for the benefit of low- and moderate-income households and for the funding of community housing, as defined in and in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 44B.
- the third Thursday of every month
- Town Hall - Salah Meeting Room, 801 Washington Street Canton, MA 02021
The Canton Affordable Housing Trust meets as necessary to conduct their regular business and will generally meet at least 10 times per year. Meeting dates and times will be posted on the home page and Town Meetings Calendar.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Chair, Michael Loughran, Select Board Member
- Vice Chair, Taylor Torres, Town Planner
- Treasurer, William (Randy) Scollins, Town Finance Director
- Clerk, Charles Doody, Town Administrator
- Member, John McSweeney, Chair, Canton Housing Authority
- Member, Melissa Mayer, Community Preservation Committee
- Member, David McCarthy, Citizen At Large and Planning Board Member
- Staff, Kevin Shea, Housing Coordinator
All members are appointed by the Select Board for terms not to exceed two years, except that the initial three members for a term of one year, so as to allow staggered terms.
About the Affordable Housing Trust
For more information on Canton's municipal housing trust, click here.
For more information on municipal housing trusts generally, click here.