- Boards & Committees
- Board of Trustee for Canton Affordable Housing Trust Fund
- Municipal Affordable Housing Trust
Municipal Affordable Housing Trust
The purpose of the Trust is to provide for the preservation and creation of affordable and community housing in the Town of Canton for the benefit of low- and moderate-income households and for the funding of community housing, as defined in and in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 44B.
- Varies, typically once a month
- Town Hall - Salah Meeting Room, 801 Washington Street Canton, MA 02021
The Canton Affordable Housing Trust meets as necessary to conduct their regular business and will generally meet at least 10 times per year. Meeting dates and times will be posted on the home page and Town Meetings Calendar.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Lisa Lopez, Chair; Canton Community Preservation Committee
- Michael Loughran, Vice-Chair; Select Board
- Randy Scollins, Treasurer; Finance Director
- Laura Smead, Clerk; Town Planner
- Charles Aspinwall, Town Administrator
- John McSweeney, Housing Authority
- David McCarthy, Citizen At Large
All members are appointed by the Select Board for terms not to exceed two years, except that the initial three members for a term of one year, so as to allow staggered terms.
To contact the Chair, please send an email.
About the Affordable Housing Trust
For more information on Canton's municipal housing trust, click here.
For more information on municipal housing trusts generally, click here.